- What can I store? Is there anything Easy Store Self Storage cannot store?
You can store almost anything at Easy Store Self Storage, as long as it's not perishable, flammable or illegal!
You cannot store gas, any flammable items, fireworks, perishable foods or materials, dangerous chemicals, goods of an illegal nature or live animals.
- What happens if I need a different size unit as time goes on?
No problem, just let us know.
One of the benefits of our flexible storage solutions means that you can increase or decrease the size of unit you occupy as your needs change, so you never need to pay for space you are not using.
You can change your unit/space at short notice and we will help you as long as we have the space.
- How much notice do I need to give before I can move my goods into storage?
You can move in straight away (subject to availability) on the same day you enquire or by arrangement, at your convenience.
- How much notice do I need to give to move out?
Notice is only one week.
- Do Easy Store Self Storage provide the locks?
You can bring your own padlock or you can buy a padlock when you arrive.
We do not keep a key - you are the only key holder.
- What do I need to bring to start storing?
Please bring the following;
- Two forms of ID, one should be photographic (driver's license, passport etc.)
- Payment (credit/debit card, cheque or cash)
- Direct Debit details
- A padlock (we sell them if you forget)
- When can I access my goods?
At any time during our opening hours.
And remember access is FREE and unlimited!
- Do I need insurance?
We don't insist on you insuring your goods whilst in self storage but it is always a good idea to have it!
If it’s worth storing, it’s worth insuring.